Tuesday, January 20, 2015

New In Town

I took a little break from Blogger for awhile so that I could really focus on lesson planning and unit development. It feels so good to be back to blogging and to be able to brush up on how to add new gadgets to the blog! (Thanks to Ms. Fultz's Corner for your helpful video!) I love that the creativity of being a teacher never ends and that there are so many outlets for us to share our creativity and to connect with other educators.

Getting started on Teachers Pay Teachers has been a really fun experience for me, too, because it has allowed me the chance to create some quality units and activities for my current group of 6th graders, and I love the chance to refine myself as a teacher. Thanks to Ms. Fultz, I have the TPT widget over on the side of my blog to give you a preview of a few of my items for sale and just for free.

Speaking of TPT and becoming a new seller, I wanted to mention of couple of sellers that I have really liked as I have been working to build my own classroom curriculum. It's always good to pass on a few great ideas, right? So here are the two that I'm lovin' big time right now:

1. Gingerlock's Classroom- She's got some great things, especially for upper elementary students. Simple, new to TPT like me, but she's got good 'meat' in her downloads.
2. 21st Century Math Projects- He's so good, you almost want to hate him. But you can't because that would be stupid.

I'm looking forward to more opportunities to create, inspire, be inspired, and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment